Private Online Craft Classes
So many reasons to gather + create with Assembly!
- Creative time for your employees to bond over a fun shared experience with the tools and a finished project they can keep
- Activating an online event for your customers or clients with a unique hands-on activity
- Celebrating a special milestone in-person or online with a guest Teaching Artist joining virtually to lead a craft project
Assembly workshops are perfect for private events such as corporate team-building, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, or any other reason for a group of adults to come together, learn something new, and have fun!
We ship out the supply kits too, so it's as simple as logging on to learn something new!
The process is super simple!
1. Fill out the form below to start the conversation (ideally at least 3-4 weeks prior to your preferred event date).
2. Together we'll finalize the details, such as the estimated group size, class project, date, and time. A 50% deposit is required to book the event.
3. We'll support you in collecting the supply kit shipping information from participants.
4. Sit back and relax while the supply kits make their way to everyone's doorstep.
5. The final payment based on the number of kits shipped out will be due 5 business days prior to class.
6. At the scheduled time, everyone joins the online class and has a crafty good time together learning something new!
Group size: The minimum group size for a private class is 10 people (or the cost equivalent of 10 if a smaller group). We offer discounts for large groups and have experience hosting classes with up to 200 people!
Pricing: The fees generally range from $45-60 per person and this includes the class fee and supply kit. Shipping costs are additional.
Projects: You can view our currently available virtual classes here. The offerings change with the seasons or when we simply decide to add something new!
Timing: Most classes last about 60 minutes, although for many projects we can often plan in advance to shorten or lengthen this time to meet your needs.
Supply Kits: We take the lead to handle distribution of the supply kits to your event participants, so they have everything they need to follow along and get crafty. A 2-3 week lead time is typically required for this process and shipping costs are additional.
Technology: We typically use Zoom but can use other platforms if needed.
Contact us today to find out how we can work together! Please fill out the form below or send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.